- iShares Dow Jones US Oil & Gas Exploration and Production, which includes companies in its portfolio such as Occidental Petroleum(OXY), Apache(APA), Devon Energy(DVN) and Chesapeake Energy(CHK) in its top holdings.
- Oil Service HOLDRs, which includes Schlumberger(SLB), Baker Hughes(BHI) and Halliburton(HAL) as its top holdings.
- Market Vectors Glb Alternative Energy ETF, which is a diversified play on alternative energy. Some of its top holdings include First Solar(FSLR), Vesta Wind Systems(VWS) and Cree(CREE).
- Market Vectors Uranium & Nuclear Energy ETF, which is an equity play in nuclear energy. Top holdings include Constellation Energy(CEG), Cameco(CCO) and Exelon(EXC).
Obama's Energy Initiative: ETF Impact
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.