7. Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO), operating through subsidiaries, is engaged in the exploration, development, exploitation, and production of oil and natural gas in the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Appalachia, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas and in proven onshore trends along the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast regions.
Proved reserves estimated for 2010, grew 40% year-over-year to 842 Bcfe, with 671 Bcfe natural gas. Of the proved reserves, 48% are developed. The Marcellus Shale accounts for about 3 Bcfe of reserves. The company added a second development drilling rig in the Marcellus Shale in northeastern Pennsylvania.
The stock is expected to deliver 10% returns in the next one year with analysts' buy ratings of 63%. The stock is trading at 17.6 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV