Astec Stock Hits New 52-Week High (ASTE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Astec Industries (Nasdaq:ASTE) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it traded at $37.24 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $36.94. Astec is changing hands at $37.18 with 15,533 shares traded as of 10:06 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 120,800 shares over the past 30 days. Astec has a market cap of $814.9 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 12.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Astec Industries, Inc. engages in the design, engineering, manufacture, and marketing of equipment and components used in road building, utility, and related construction activities worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.3, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your ASTE trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV