Devon Energy (DVN) was falling 0.1% to $91.50, Newfield Exploration (NFX) was flat at $76.14, Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) was rising 1.3% to $19.10, Cheniere Energy (LNG) was falling 1.1% to $9.28, EOG Resources (EOG) was down 0.3% to $118.83, BP (BP) was down 0.9% to $44.17 and Southwestern Energy (SWN) was 0.8% lower at $42.89.
(Published at 10:26 a.m. ET)
Cotton futures have broken a three-day losing streak after expected plantings turned out to be substantially less than industry estimates.
"The USDA survey of producers showed that they intend on planting less acres to cotton than had been anticipated by the market," said veteran cotton analyst Mike Stevens.Cotton for May delivery was rising 2.3% to $1.98 a pound. The iPath Dow Jones-UBS Cotton Subindex Total Return ETN (BAL) was up 1.4% to $102.29.
|More on Earnings Today's Top Earnings|
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Andrea Tse. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV