Knot - Upgrades & Downgrades
NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
(KNOT) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $383 million market cap, wedding media company flipped to a profit of $1.5 million compared to a loss of $6.1 million in the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 15 U.S. common stocks for March 30, 2011. In total, eight stocks were upgraded and seven stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Knot reported $27.5 million in revenue, an increase of 9.9% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Knot: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$160 million market cap, biopharmaceutical research company, Kendle International Inc (KNDL) was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Kendle International reported a net loss of $9.2 million compared to a profit of $2.3 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue decreased by 17.6% to $107.9 million. Learn more about Kendle International: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV