Knot - Upgrades & Downgrades
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Knot Inc (KNOT) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $383 million market cap, wedding media company flipped to a profit of $1.5 million compared to a loss of $6.1 million in the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 15 U.S. common stocks for March 30, 2011. In total, eight stocks were upgraded and seven stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Knot reported $27.5 million in revenue, an increase of 9.9% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Knot: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$160 million market cap, biopharmaceutical research company, Kendle International Inc (KNDL) was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Kendle International reported a net loss of $9.2 million compared to a profit of $2.3 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue decreased by 17.6% to $107.9 million. Learn more about Kendle International: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV