The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against China Electric Motor, Inc. (NASDAQ: CELM) (“China Electric Motor” or the “Company”) resulting from allegations that the may have Company issued materially false financial statements and information to investors.
On March 31, 2011 the Company issued an announcement stating that it would be unable to timely issue its fiscal year 2010 financial results because of “possible discrepancies concerning the Company’s banking statements that were very recently identified by the Company’s auditors in the course of their audit of the consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010.” As a result, China Electric Motor stated it had begun an internal investigation.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of China Electric Motor investors to recover investment losses. If you purchased or acquired China Electric Motor securities at any time prior to March 31, 2011, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com for more information. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Jonathan Horne, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV