Electric vehicle pioneer ZAP Jonway (OTCBB:ZAAP) will hold its 2011 annual meeting of shareholders (the “Annual Meeting”) on June 15, 2011. Shareholders of record at the close of business on April 25, 2011, the record date, will be entitled to notice of and to vote at the Annual Meeting. The Company will mail its definitive proxy materials to its shareholders prior to the Annual Meeting. A location for the Annual Meeting has yet to be determined.
Pursuant to Rule 14a-8 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, the Company has established the close of business on April 13, 2011, for receipt by the Company of shareholder proposals for inclusion in the Company’s definitive proxy materials for the Annual Meeting. The proposals must be delivered to the Secretary of the Company at the following address: ZAP Jonway, 501 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401, Attention: Secretary. The telephone number is (707)525-8658. ZAP Jonway recommends that the proposals be sent by certified mail, return receipt requested. The proposals will also need to comply with the rules of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission regarding the inclusion of shareholder proposals in the Company's proxy materials, and may be omitted if not in compliance with applicable requirements.
About ZAP Jonway
ZAP Jonway is a new automotive company combining ZAP’s 16 year experience in electric vehicle design and Zhejiang Jonway Automobile Co. Ltd.’s volume automobile manufacturing in China. ZAP Jonway supplies electric trucks and vans to the military, government and corporate fleets and is one of the early pioneers of electric motorcycles, scooters and ATVs. The Santa Rosa, California based company offers a product line of all-electric trucks, vans, sedans and motorcycles in production today. ZAP Jonway news and information is available at http://www.zapworld.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV