Rainmaker Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: RMKR), a leading global provider of cloud-based B2B selling solutions that drive higher customer acquisition, renewals, and subscription sales for clients and their channel partners, today introduced an enhanced alignment of the core e-commerce based selling solution to include services that facilitate the B2B online buying cycle. These services map seamlessly with standard sales strategies and process that the majority of companies utilize to drive revenue when selling to other businesses.
With this enhanced solution, Rainmaker delivers a solid foundation for its clients to reach their mid-market business customers while taking advantage of a major trend in online selling taking place within the B2B marketplace today. The convenience, simplicity and immediacy of buying online that consumers are experiencing on their devices are driving the expectations of business customers and the increased demand for online B2B transactions. Rainmaker is uniquely positioned to be able to help companies address these challenges and new trends beginning at the time a business customer is introduced to a product throughout the buying process and later into renewal.
Rainmaker CEO Michael Silton commented, “The Rainmaker cloud-based e-commerce solution enables companies to deliver this 'app-store' like experience to business customers enabling them to buy products in the same way business buyers expect to buy online today regardless of how complicated the configuration or pricing. Our solution can accommodate traditional business buying process needs such as trials, quotes and placing an order by corporate credit card or purchase order. Business customers expect this simplified buying process whether they are in Singapore, New York, Rio or London.”
This unique solution combines cloud-based online lead nurturing with self-service online sales enhanced by global sales agents to drive additional revenue, increase customer satisfaction and deliver maximum revenue while increasing ease of doing business at each phase of the customer buying cycle. The Rainmaker state-of-the-art B2B solution includes:
- Cultivate: utilizes our clients’ existing marketing activities to educate, develop, score and qualify potential customers while increasing overall interest or demand for our clients’ products and services
- Transact: streamlines product, maintenance and training sales through our e-commerce platform that is enhanced by global sales agents to assist our clients’ buyer in purchasing complex technology products or services
- Renew: delivers lost revenue through maximizing the lifetime value (LTV) of our clients’ business customers by generating higher renewal rates, reactivations and winback opportunities and increasing visibility into renewal business opportunities
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV