PALO ALTO, Calif., March 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Telik, Inc. (Nasdaq: TELK) today announced that CEO Michael M. Wick, M.D., Ph.D. will provide a corporate overview at the 10th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference in New York City on Wednesday, April 6 at 11:20 a.m. Eastern time ( 8:20 a.m. Pacific time), in the New York Palace Hotel's Henry's Suite. A live and archived webcast of the presentation will be available on the Telik website, www.telik.com. The archived broadcast of the presentation can be accessed for 90 days following the presentation.
About Telik, Inc.
Telik, Inc. of Palo Alto, CA, is a clinical stage drug development company focused on discovering and developing small molecule drugs to treat cancer. The company's most advanced drug candidate is Telintra®, a modified glutathione analog intended for the treatment of hematologic disorders including myelodysplastic syndrome, and Telcyta® a cancer activated prodrug for the treatment of a variety of cancers. Telik's product candidates were discovered using its proprietary drug discovery technology, TRAP®, which enables the rapid and efficient discovery of small molecule drug candidates.
Telik, the Telik logo, TELINTRA, TELCYTA and TRAP are trademarks or registered trademarks of Telik, Inc.SOURCE Telik, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV