Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) plans to release its financial results for its third quarter ended February 26, 2011, after the close of business on Wednesday, April 6, 2011. The release will be distributed by Business Wire and will be available on the Company’s website at www.rell.com.
On Thursday, April 7, 2011, at 9:00 a.m. CT, Edward J. Richardson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Kathleen S. Dvorak, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss the Company’s third quarter fiscal 2011 results. A question and answer session will be included as part of the call’s agenda. To listen to the call, please dial 888-339-2688 and enter passcode 42031438 approximately five minutes prior to the start of the call. A replay of the call will be available beginning at 11:00 a.m. CT on April 7, 2011, for seven days. The telephone numbers for the replay are (USA) 888-286-8010 and (International) 617-801-6888; access code 22763657.
About Richardson Electronics
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. is a global provider of engineered solutions, a global distributor of electronic components to the electron device markets, and a global provider of display solutions to the display systems markets. Utilizing its core engineering and manufacturing capabilities, the Company’s strategy is to provide specialized technical expertise and value-add, or “engineered solutions.” The Company provides solutions and adds value through design-in support, systems integration, prototype design and manufacturing, testing, and logistics for end products of its customers. More information is available online at www.rell.com.Richardson Electronics common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol RELL.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV