NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Steelcase (NYSE:SCS) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it traded at $11.24 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $11.23. Steelcase is changing hands at $11.25 with 291,332 shares traded as of 1:11 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 956,100 shares over the past 30 days. Steelcase has a market cap of $934.8 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 4.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Steelcase Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of furniture systems and seating products, user-centered technologies, and interior architectural products primarily in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 71.9, equal to the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.1.
- Practice your SCS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about SCS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV