NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Franklin Electric (Nasdaq:FELE) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it traded at $45.86 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $45.63. Franklin Electric is changing hands at $45.82 with 23,092 shares traded as of 12:40 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 90,500 shares over the past 30 days. Franklin Electric has a market cap of $1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 13.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Franklin Electric Co., Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of groundwater and fuel pumping systems. It operates in two segments, Water Systems and Fueling Systems. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.1, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.1.
- Practice your FELE trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FELE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV