Braskem SA Preferred Shares Sponsored ADR R Stock Hits New 52-Week High (BAK)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Braskem SA Preferred Shares Sponsored ADR R (NYSE:BAK) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it traded at $26.09 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $26.03. Braskem SA Preferred Shares Sponsored ADR R is changing hands at $26.07 with 67,655 shares traded as of 12 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 173,700 shares over the past 30 days. Braskem SA Preferred Shares Sponsored ADR R has a market cap of $1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are up 3.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Braskem S.A. produces and sells petrochemical products in Brazil and the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.1.
- Practice your BAK trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV