Faro Stock Hits New 52-Week High (FARO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Faro Technologies (Nasdaq:FARO) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it traded at $37.96 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $37.95. Faro is changing hands at $37.90 with 21,393 shares traded as of 11:45 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 86,000 shares over the past 30 days. Faro has a market cap of $599 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 14.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. FARO Technologies, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and supports portable, software driven, three-D measurement systems used in a range of manufacturing, industrial, building construction, and forensic applications. The company has a P/E ratio of 54.3, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.1.
- Practice your FARO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV