4. Keegan Resources (KGN), an exploration-stage natural resource company, acquires and explores mineral resources in West Ghana, Africa. The company's principal and material properties consist of the Asumura Property and the Esaase Property (3.23 million ounces of gold indicated resources), both in West Ghana. The company also holds a portfolio of other Ghanaian gold concessions in various stages of exploration.
7 Mining Stocks Analysts Expect to Soar
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts