5. Augusta Resource (AZC) acquires, explores and develops natural mineral resource properties. The company's material property is the Rosemont copper property located in Arizona. Primarily a copper mining project, the Rosemont property also has appreciable amounts of molybdenum and silver by-products. Rosemont is expected to produce 221 million pounds of copper per year, accounting for almost 10% of U.S. copper output.
7 Mining Stocks Analysts Expect to Soar
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.