5. Augusta Resource (AZC) acquires, explores and develops natural mineral resource properties. The company's material property is the Rosemont copper property located in Arizona. Primarily a copper mining project, the Rosemont property also has appreciable amounts of molybdenum and silver by-products. Rosemont is expected to produce 221 million pounds of copper per year, accounting for almost 10% of U.S. copper output.
7 Mining Stocks Analysts Expect to Soar
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.