6. NovaGold Resources (NG), a precious metals company, explores and develops mineral properties in Alaska, the U.S., British Columbia and Canada. The company has a major focus on gold properties, but it also has interests in copper, silver and zinc. The company's major assets are Donlin Creek, Galore Creek and Ambler. NovaGold has 50% stakes in Donlin Creek and Galore Creek.
7 Mining Stocks Analysts Expect to Soar
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.