NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
LSB Financial Corp
(LSBI) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $23.9 million market cap, Indiana bank flipped to a profit of $0.6 million compared to a loss of $0.2 million in the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 11 U.S. common stocks for March 29, 2011. In total, seven stocks were upgraded and four stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, LSB Financial reported $5.7 million in revenue, an increase of 0.3% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about LSB Financial: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$213 million market cap, biopharmaceutical company, Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp (SNTA) was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Synta Pharmaceuticals' net loss expanded by 25.4% to a loss of $8.8 million compared to the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue decreased by 13.7% to $4.0 million. Learn more about Synta Pharmaceuticals: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV