Epocrates EHR For Small Group And Solo Physician Practices Enters Beta
The Epocrates web and mobile EHR solution is built from the physicians' perspective and incorporates input from the company's network of more than 315,000 physicians. It is specifically designed to serve the more than 50 percent of U.S. physicians who work in solo and small group practices. It features Epocrates' gold-standard drug and safety content and addresses physicians' requirements for an EHR solution that is:
- Easy to learn and use with minimal practice disruption;
- Accessible at the point of care and on demand for convenient patient data entry; and
- Affordable via a web-hosted, customizable offering that avoids costly hardware investments and lengthy start-up time, as well as meets HIPAA compliance requirements.
"Epocrates' front forward innovation with the cloud and mobility as key components of their physician tailored EHR will help physicians create and use high-quality clinical documentation better and smarter than ever before," said Janet Dillione, executive vice president and general manager, Nuance Healthcare. "The Nuance Healthcare Development Platform will help Epocrates deliver SpeechAnywhere capabilities, allowing physicians to document in the oftentimes most preferred, intuitive and effective way, via dictation."
Physicians interested in a video demo of the beta EHR solution may visit Epocrates' booth (Booth # 527) at the American College of Physicians 2011 Internal Medicine Conference in San Diego on April 7-9, 2011.
ABOUT EPOCRATESEpocrates is a leading provider of mobile drug reference tools to healthcare professionals and interactive services to the healthcare industry. Epocrates' active user network currently has more than 1.3 million healthcare professionals, including more than 45 percent of U.S. physicians. Most commonly used on mobile devices at the point of care, the company's clinical products and services help healthcare professionals make more informed prescribing decisions, enhance patient safety and improve practice productivity. For more information about Epocrates, please visit www.epocrates.com/company . Epocrates and Epocrates EHR are trademarks of Epocrates, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names referred to in this press release are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV