SAIC Inc. Stock Upgraded (SAI)
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to other companies in the IT Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, SAIC INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 68.62% to $172.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SAIC INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.88%.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.74, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. To add to this, SAI has a quick ratio of 2.00, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.