Silicon Valley Bank Wins "Bank Of The Year" Award From Ex-Im Bank
Ex-Im Bank's Annual Conference on March 31st – April 1st will be held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. The award ceremony will take place at 1:45 p.m. on March 31.
Founded in 1983, SVB has been an Ex-Im Bank partner for almost 20 years, and is one of only eight Ex-Im Bank Super Delegated Authority lenders. The Super-Delegated Authority program allows SVB to provide Ex-Im Bank-guaranteed financing on an expedited basis, speeding the process of securing bank financing for small businesses. More information on the company can be found at www.svb.com.
Ex- Im Bank is an independent federal agency that helps create and maintain U.S. jobs by filling gaps in private sector export financing at no cost to American taxpayers. The Bank provides a variety of financing products, including working capital guarantees, export-credit insurance, and financing to help foreign buyers purchase U.S. capital goods and services.
By charging fees and interest on all loan related transactions, Ex-Im Bank is self-sustaining. It is able to cover all operation costs and potential losses while also producing revenue. The Bank has generated $3.4 billion for U.S. taxpayers over the past 5 years. More information is available at www.exim.gov.SOURCE Export-Import Bank of the United States
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV