BRIDGEHAMPTON, N.Y., March 29, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridge Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:BDGE), the holding company for The Bridgehampton National Bank (the "Bank"), announced the declaration of a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share. The dividend will be payable on April 26, 2011 to shareholders of record as of April 12, 2011. The Company continues its trend of uninterrupted dividends.
Bridge Bancorp, Inc., a New York corporation, is a one bank holding company engaged in commercial banking and financial services through its wholly owned subsidiary, The Bridgehampton National Bank. With assets over $1 billion, the Bank operates in markets throughout Suffolk County, New York and provides deposit, loan products and financial services through its full service branch network and electronic delivery channels. Title insurance services are offered through the Bank's wholly owned subsidiary, Bridge Abstract. The Bank currently operates 19 retail branches in Suffolk County, Long Island. Most recently, new branches have opened in Patchogue and Deer Park.
The Bridge Bancorp, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5122
CONTACT: Howard H. Nolan Senior Executive Vice President Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary (631) 537-1001, ext. 7255
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV