Nuveen Ohio Dividend Advantage Municipal Fund’s Series 2016 MTP Shares To Trade On NYSE Amex
Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions as well as high-net-worth and affluent investors, today announced that the Series 2016 MuniFund Term Preferred Shares (MTP) of the Nuveen Ohio Dividend Advantage Municipal Fund (AMEX: NXI) are expected to trade on the NYSE Amex—under the symbol NXI PrD—rather than the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) as previously announced on March 16, 2011. The shares are expected to begin trading on or before April 5, 2011, but no later than April 15, 2011.
Investors should consider the investment objectives and policies, risk considerations, charges and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. For a prospectus which contains this and other information relevant to an investment in MTP shares of the fund, please contact your securities representative or Nuveen Investments, LLC, 333 W. Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606 or www.nuveen.com/cef . Investors should read the prospectus carefully before they invest or send money.
This document is not an offer to sell this security and is not soliciting an offer to buy this security in any state where the offer or sale is not permitted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV