Willdan Group, Inc. (“Willdan”) (NASDAQ:WLDN) today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2010 ended December 31, 2010.
For the fourth quarter of 2010, Willdan reported total contract revenue of $19.9 million and net income of $0.3 million, or $0.04 per basic and diluted share.
For the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010, Willdan reported total contract revenue of $77.9 million and net income of $2.7 million, or $0.38 per basic share and $0.37 per diluted share.
Tom Brisbin, Willdan’s Chief Executive Officer, stated: “During the fourth quarter, we continued to execute on our strategy to diversify our business in order to position Willdan to win new and different types of work. We have made and will continue to make investments to further growth. Looking ahead, we expect outsourcing for engineering to grow in California as cities focus on finding innovative ways to provide services cost effectively and efficiently. We expect to see strong growth in our energy efficiency and sustainability business. Both our homeland security and financial services businesses have optimistic growth potential. Our revenue has returned to pre-recession levels and we expect continued organic growth in 2011. Based upon our planned investments in the first half of the year, we expect higher profitability in the second half of the year.”Fourth Quarter 2010 Results For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2010, revenue was $19.9 million, up $5.5 million, or 38.2%, from revenue of $14.4 million for the comparable period last year. On a sequential basis, revenue was down $0.8 million, or 4.0%, from the third quarter of 2010. Income from operations was $30,000 for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2010, as compared to a loss from operations of $4.0 million for the comparable period last year. On a sequential basis, income from operations decreased $1.4 million from $1.4 million in the third quarter of 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV