H & E Equipment Services Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HEES)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- H & E Equipment Services Incorporated (Nasdaq:HEES) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $19.03 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $18.99. H & E Equipment Services is changing hands at $19.02 with 59,763 shares traded as of 2:15 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 168,600 shares over the past 30 days. H & E Equipment Services has a market cap of $630.2 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 60.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. H&E Equipment Services, Inc., an integrated equipment services company, provides heavy construction and industrial equipment in the United States.
- Practice your HEES trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV