CoStar Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CSGP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CoStar Group (Nasdaq:CSGP) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $61.48 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $61.41. CoStar Group is changing hands at $61.40 with 49,534 shares traded as of 2:10 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 105,100 shares over the past 30 days. CoStar Group has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 4.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. CoStar Group, Inc. provides information/marketing services to the commercial real estate industry in the United States, the United Kingdom, and France. The company has a P/E ratio of 94.3, equal to the average diversified services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your CSGP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV