5. BioLase Technology (BLTI)
Company Profile: BioLase Technology is a medical-technology company that manufactures and markets lasers, related products and services focused on technologies for improved applications and procedures in dentistry and medicine.Shares of BioLase surged in late January after the company issued annual revenue guidance for 2011 in the range of $55 million to $60 million, representing growth of 120% to 140% over 2010. Current Share Price: $4.70 (March 29) First Quarter Total Return: 168% Analyst Ratings: BioLase doesn't have a following from Wall Street research firms. However, TheStreet Ratings has a "sell" rating on BioLase, saying the company's biggest weakness has been declining revenue. "Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 6.1%," the March 20 research note reads.
4. Central Federal (CFBK) Company Profile: Central Federal is the holding company for CFBank, an Ohio-based community-oriented financial institution offering financial services. Shares rallied in January after Central Federal said it had regained compliance with the Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement. The stock was subject to delisting if it didn't close above $1 a share for a period of time. In February, Eloise Mackus, who had been serving as the company's interim CEO since May 2010, was officially appointed to the top executive position. Current Share Price: $1.39 (March 29) First Quarter Total Return: 172% Analyst Ratings: Central Federal isn't followed by research analysts. However, TheStreet Ratings has a "sell" recommendation on Central Federal, noting "disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV