NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Emeritus Corporation (NYSE:ESC) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $26.17 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $25.96. Emeritus is changing hands at $25.68 with 31,823 shares traded as of 12:29 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 132,800 shares over the past 30 days. Emeritus has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 30.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Emeritus Corporation operates senior living communities that provide assisted living, and Alzheimer's and dementia care services to senior citizens in the United States.
- Practice your ESC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ESC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV