NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- E-House China Holdings (NYSE:EJ) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it traded at $10.96 compared with its previous 52-Week low of $11.11. E-House China is changing hands at $11.18 with 313,697 shares traded as of 12:11 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 398,600 shares over the past 30 days. E-House China has a market cap of $933 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 24.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. E-House (China) Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates as a real estate services company in China. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.5, below the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 26.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your EJ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about EJ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV