LANCASTER, Pa., March 29, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fulton Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:FULT) today announced that it will distribute its first quarter 2011 earnings news release and accompanying charts on Tuesday, April 19 at approximately 4:30 p.m. ET.
The Corporation will host its quarterly conference call with analysts who cover the company on Wednesday, April 20 at 10 a.m. Eastern Time. R. Scott Smith, Jr., chairman and CEO, will host the call. He will be joined by E. Philip Wenger, president and COO, and Charles J. Nugent, senior executive vice president and CFO.
The live webcast of this call can be heard by going to Fulton Financial Corporation's website, www.fult.com , selecting the Investor Relations tab and clicking on the link to the webcast. The webcast will be archived on the company's website for 30 days following the call.Fulton Financial Corporation is a financial holding company that operates 271 banking offices in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and Virginia through the following affiliates: Fulton Bank, N.A., Lancaster, PA; Swineford National Bank, Middleburg, PA; Lafayette Ambassador Bank, Easton, PA; FNB Bank, N.A., Danville, PA; The Bank, Woodbury, NJ; Skylands Community Bank, Hackettstown, NJ; and The Columbia Bank, Columbia, MD. The Corporation's additional financial services providers include Fulton Financial Advisors, Lancaster, PA and Clermont Wealth Strategies, Lancaster, PA. Residential mortgage lending is offered by all banks through Fulton Mortgage Company. Additional information on Fulton Financial is available on the Internet at www.fult.com .
CONTACT: Laura Wakeley 717-291-2616
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV