JACKSONVILLE, Fla., March 29, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ParkerVision, Inc. (Nasdaq:PRKR), a developer and marketer of semiconductor technology solutions for wireless applications, will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss fourth quarter 2010 financial results on Friday, April 1, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time. Jeffrey Parker, Chief Executive Officer and Cindy Poehlman, Chief Financial Officer, will review the Company's results, which will be released after the close of trading on Thursday, March 31, as well as provide a general corporate update.
|Date:||Friday, April 1, 2011|
|Time:||11:00 AM ET|
To listen via live webcast, go to the ParkerVision website at: http://ir.parkervision.com/events.cfm
To participate in the teleconference, please dial (10 min. before conference is scheduled to begin):
|Domestic toll-free:||1- 877- 561- 2750|
|International:||+ 763 - 416- 8565|
CONTACT: Cindy Poehlman Chief Financial Officer ParkerVision, Inc. 904-737-1367 email@example.com Ron Stabiner Vice President The Wall Street Group, Inc. 212-888-4848 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV