Computer Programs And Systems Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CPSI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Computer Programs and Systems (Nasdaq:CPSI) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $62.08 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $61.99. Computer Programs and Systems is changing hands at $62.08 with 9,092 shares traded as of 10:44 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 80,100 shares over the past 30 days. Computer Programs and Systems has a market cap of $664.4 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 30.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Computer Programs and Systems, Inc., a healthcare information technology company, designs, develops, markets, installs, and supports computerized information technology systems to small and midsize hospitals in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.4, equal to the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your CPSI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV