1. Uranium Resources (URRE) is a uranium exploration, development and production company.
The company has focused on reclamation activities in Texas since its two remaining operating wellfields were fully depleted in June 2009. However, the company restored fields in Rosita and Vasquez, and full-scale restoration is underway at Ville Dome.
On New Mexico properties, Don Ewigleben, CEO of Uranium Resources, commented, "We made considerable progress in New Mexico this last year and have detailed the progressive actions necessary to move our Churchrock property toward production in 2013. With 101.4 million pounds of in place mineralized uranium material, the eighth-largest known uranium resource base in the world, New Mexico is clearly our premier location. We believe we have a significant advantage in that region and are pursuing opportunities to increase our assets and build greater value for our shareholders."Analysts expect the stock to deliver 148% in the next one year, following the outstanding 176% return delivered in the last one year. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 8 Nuclear Stocks With Upside portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV