2. Ur-Energy (URG) is a junior mining company engaged in the exploration and development of uranium mineral properties in Canada and the U.S.
The company is primarily focused on uranium exploration at 12 properties in the state of Wyoming in the U.S. The properties contain National Instrument 43-101 compliant resources of 22 million pounds of uranium and around 3 million pounds in the inferred category. Additional potential for discovery exceeds 60 million pounds of uranium. Ur-Energy is seeking required authorization to mine uranium at the Lost Creek project. The company has two exploration projects in Canada's Thelon Basin: Screech Lake and Gravel Hill.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg give the stock 80% buy ratings and expect it to deliver an upside of 88% over the next one year. The stock is trading at 10.2 times its estimated 2012 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV