3. Uranerz Energy (URZ) engages in the acquisition, exploration and development of uranium properties. The company is focused on exploring properties in the Powder River Basin area of Wyoming.
Two of Uranerz's projects are in the final permitting and licensing stage. The company received the Wyoming department of Environmental permit in late December 2010 for production and is currently awaiting license to construct the Nicholas Ranch uranium mine, where production is expected to start in the first half of 2012.
The company has already entered into long-term uranium sales contracts with two of the largest nuclear facilities in the U.S., including Exelon.Analysts expect the stock to deliver an upside of 85% with a buy rating of 100%. The stock rose 76% in the last one year and is trading at 33 times its estimated 2012 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV