5. Denison Mines (DNN) is an intermediate uranium producer. The company has projects in the U.S. and several development projects in Canada, Zambia, and Mongolia. Denison has 100% ownership in White Mesa mill in Utah and a 22.5% stake in McClean Lake mill in Saskatchewan.
The company also co-mines vanadium from some of its mines in Colorado and Utah. Denison's 2010 production was 1.4 million pounds U3O8 (Triuranium Octoxide)--a compound of uranium--and 2.3 million pounds of vanadium. Production for 2011 is estimated at 1.2 million pounds of U3O8 and 2.2 million pounds of vanadium.
Net revenue for the quarter ended Dec. 2010 was $39.2 million, while net loss stood at $12.3 million from the same quarter last year.Denison is a debt-free company with a cash balance of $97.6 million. The stock rose 80% in the last one year and analysts expect a further upside of 26% in the next one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV