5. Denison Mines (DNN - Get Report) is an intermediate uranium producer. The company has projects in the U.S. and several development projects in Canada, Zambia, and Mongolia. Denison has 100% ownership in White Mesa mill in Utah and a 22.5% stake in McClean Lake mill in Saskatchewan.
8 Nuclear Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.