8. Fluor (FLR), together with subsidiaries, is a professional services firm operating in myriad business segments including power.
Fluor has expertise in engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance of nuclear facilities, and provides services for incorporation of nuclear licensing requirements and risk management in the setup of a new nuclear reactor.
Fluor is an active member in the commercial nuclear market executing more than 80 million work hours at 60 U.S. nuclear units in capital work, engineering and technical services, and refueling outage support. The company has more than 9,000 experienced nuclear professionals and constructed 9 nuclear projects.Analysts polled by Bloomberg give the stock 57% buy ratings. The stock appreciated 54% during the last one year and currently trades at 22 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV