NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Maiden Holdings (Nasdaq:MHLD) is tomorrow, March 30, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of seven cents per share. At a price of $7.49 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.7%. The average volume for Maiden has been 154,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Maiden has a market cap of $540.8 million and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are down 5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Maiden Holdings Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides non-catastrophe inland marine and property coverage reinsurance solutions to the regional and specialty insurers in the United States and Europe. The company offers property, casualty, accident, and health reinsurance products. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.7, equal to the average insurance industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about MHLD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV