NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Steelcase (NYSE:SCS) is tomorrow, March 30, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of six cents per share. At a price of $10.73 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.2%. The average volume for Steelcase has been 918,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Steelcase has a market cap of $934.8 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Steelcase Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of furniture systems and seating products, user-centered technologies, and interior architectural products primarily in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 71.9, equal to the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about SCS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV