NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY) is tomorrow, March 30, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 33 cents per share. At a price of $26.99 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.8%. The average volume for Bristol-Myers Squibb has been 11.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Bristol-Myers Squibb has a market cap of $46.5 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 1.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, a global biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and delivers innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.2, equal to the average drugs industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about BMY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV