Also see: AMSC, Dendreon: Analysts' New Ratings
Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGES
General Dynamics (GD) estimates lowered at Jefferies through 2012. Military customers appear to have cut back further on spending, Jefferies said. Buy rating and $92 price target.
Lennar (LEN) estimates boosted at Credit Suisse. 2011 and 2012 EPS estimates lifted to $0.47 and $1.40, respectively. Upside to first-quarter EPS came from legal settlement, debt extinguishment and management fees, Credit Suisse said. Maintain Neutral rating and $19 price target.Phillips-Van Heusen (PVH) target raised at Brean Murray. Shares now seen reaching $80. Company is seeing better growth across the board, Brean Murray said. Buy rating. Westinghouse (WAB) estimates, target increased at Keybanc. Estimates were raised through 2013, Keybanc said. Company is seeing higher sales. Buy rating and new $72 price target.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV