Loss from operations was $9.0 million, an improvement of $10.7 million or 54% as a result of increased revenues, improved gross profit and reduced operating expenses.
Cash and cash equivalents, restricted cash and short-term investments were $9.0 million as at December 31, 2010, a $2.7 million sequential quarterly decrease reflecting: (i) a $1.6 million net loss, excluding non-cash items; (ii) a $1.0 million increase in non-cash working capital; and (iii) $0.1 million of capital expenditures.
Order BacklogOrder backlog as at December 31, 2010 was $17.1 million, as follows (in $ millions):
|Sept. 30, 2010 Backlog||Orders Received||Orders Delivered||Dec. 31, 2010 Backlog|
|OnSite Generation||$ 15.5||$ 2.2||$ 4.1||$ 13.6|
|Total||$ 19.4||$ 3.5||$ 5.8||$ 17.1|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV