Fiscal Year 2010 Results
Revenue for the year ended December 31, 2010 was RMB899.3 million, compared with revenue of RMB672.1 million for the year ended December 31, 2009, which represented a 33.8% increase. Revenue was driven by volume growth of 10.0%, with the number of units sold increasing from 5.1 million units in 2009 to 5.6 million units in 2010. ASP grew 21.6% from RMB131.7 in 2009 to RMB160.2 in 2010, which was attributable to approximately a 13% benefit from a change in product mix and approximately an 8% increase to reflect higher materials and labor costs.
At the end of 2010, Xiniya completed the restructuring of its department store chains operated by department store operators, placing them under the supervision of its distributors. This initiative increased sales rebates in 2010 by approximately RMB9 million, which negatively impacted revenue growth by approximately 1% for the full year. Xiniya will begin to realize the full effect of an increase in sales rebates granted to distributors from 2011 onwards, but the Company believes this is an important measure to streamline its distribution network and strengthen control over its retail channels, which will ultimately contribute to improved long-term operational efficiency.
During 2010, Xiniya’s authorized network of retailers opened 223 new retail outlets, which was higher than the Company’s original planned increase of 180-200 new outlets. The total store count as of December 31, 2010 was 1,404. The Company places significant emphasis on opening quality stores and maintaining sustainable store expansion rates. The chart below sets forth the number of retail stores by outlet type.
|As of December 31,|
|Managed by Distributors||30||49||68|
|Managed by Department Store Chains||257||304||326|
|Managed by Authorized Retailers||720||827||1,009|
|Total Store Counts||1,008||1,181||1,404|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV