Core-Mark Holding Company Inc. Stock Downgraded (CORE)
- The gross profit margin for CORE MARK HOLDING CO INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 3.20%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.10% trails that of the industry average.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. In comparison to the other companies in the Distributors industry and the overall market, CORE MARK HOLDING CO INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- CORE's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.85 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 17.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.