Tri-Valley Corporation To Present At IPAA Oil & Gas Investment Symposium New York
Tri-Valley Corporation (NYSE Amex:TIV) today announced it will present at the Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA) Oil & Gas Investment Symposium New York (OGIS New York) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011, at 2:25 p.m. ET. Tri-Valley’s President and CEO, Maston N. Cunningham, and its Chief Financial Officer, John E. Durbin, will review the Company’s business strategy and recent corporate events. Last year, this symposium attracted over 1,600 attendees, including over 800 buy/sell-side analysts.
Attendance at this conference is by invitation only. Tri-Valley will offer a live audio webcast of its presentation which may be accessed at the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.tri-valleycorp.com. An archived replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days, also at www.tri-valleycorp.com.
The Company also announced that its independent public accounting firm included a going concern qualification in their otherwise unqualified report on the Company's financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2010. The financial statements are contained in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 22, 2011.
About Tri-ValleyTri-Valley Corporation explores for and produces oil and natural gas in California and has two exploration-stage gold properties in Alaska. Tri-Valley is incorporated in Delaware and is publicly traded on the NYSE Amex exchange under the symbol "TIV." Our Company website, which includes all SEC filings, is www.tri-valleycorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV