Total volume of ethanol gallons sold increased 50% for the fourth quarter of 2010 and increased 57% for all of 2010, compared to the same periods in 2009
Adjusted EBITDA increased 124% for the fourth quarter of 2010 to $2.2 million from $1.0 million in the fourth quarter of 2009
SACRAMENTO, Calif., March 28, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (Nasdaq:PEIX), the leading West Coast marketer and producer of low-carbon renewable fuels, reported its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2010.2010 Business Highlights
- Resumed production at the Magic Valley facility in January 2010
- Led the Pacific Ethanol Plants out of bankruptcy in June 2010
- Closed the following four transactions on October 6, 2010:
- Raised $35.0 million in cash in a convertible note and warrant financing transaction;
- Sold ownership interest in Front Range Energy LLC ("Front Range") for $18.5 million in cash;
- Purchased a 20% ownership interest in the four Pacific Ethanol Plants for $23.3 million in cash; and
- Retired approximately $17.0 million in corporate debt.
- Increased Kinergy's working capital line of credit from $10.0 million to up to $20.0 million
- Resumed production at the Stockton facility in December 2010
- Grew Kinergy's volume of marketed ethanol by 57%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV