TCF National Bank (“TCF”), a subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation (NYSE: TCB), announced today that Tom Finnegan has joined TCF as an Executive Vice President and Director of Commercial Banking for Illinois. This key addition further strengthens TCF’s commitment to commercial banking.
Mr. Finnegan has over 23 years of experience in commercial banking, specializing in serving the needs of middle market companies in Illinois. He joins TCF from JPMorgan Chase Bank (“Chase”) where he held key leadership positions as Co-Head and Market Manager for Chase’s Illinois Middle Market Group. In this capacity, he was responsible for leading commercial banking teams in the Chicago metropolitan area; Peoria and Springfield, Illinois; and St. Louis, Missouri.
“Tom is a great addition to the TCF team as he brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience in the commercial banking industry,” said Jim Urbanek, Managing Director of Commercial Banking. “We believe Tom’s leadership will accelerate our already successful commercial banking team into the future.”
TCF National Bank is a subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation, a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $18.5 billion in total assets. TCF has 442 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states and commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada. For more information about TCF, please visit www.tcfbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV