" University of Utah Hospital is an established leader in stroke care and we are pleased to be collaborating with Dr. Stevens and his team," said David Graves, IMRIS Chairman & CEO. "We believe IMRISNV will make an important contribution to improving outcomes for stroke patients and the addition of study data from University of Utah's Clinical Neurosciences Center will further demonstrate the capabilities of IMRISNV."
Today's announcement marks the second IMRIS system for University of Utah Health Care. In late 2009, Huntsman Cancer Hospital selected an IMRISneuro system. In the last ten years, Huntsman Cancer Institute has grown to become one of America's major cancer research centers.
IMRIS (NASDAQ: IMRS; TSX: IM) is a global leader in providing image guided therapy solutions. These solutions feature fully integrated surgical and interventional suites that incorporate magnetic resonance, fluoroscopy and computed tomography to deliver on demand imaging during procedures. The Company's systems serve the neurosurgical, cardiovascular and neurovascular markets and have been selected by leading medical institutions around the world.SOURCE IMRIS Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV