NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
Sterling Construction Co
(STRL) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $262 million market cap, infrastructure company leapt 1132% to a profit of $9.4 million compared to the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on seven U.S. common stocks for March 25, 2011. In total, two stocks were upgraded and five stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Sterling Construction Co reported $138 million in revenue, an increase of 92.5% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Sterling Construction Co: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$41.6 million market cap, specialty chemicals company, TOR Minerals Intl Inc (TORM) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, TOR Minerals Intl bottom grew by 532% to a profit of $1.0 million compared to the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue increased by 35.9% to $8.7 million. Learn more about TOR Minerals Intl: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV