NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Winthrop Realty (NYSE:FUR) is tomorrow, March 29, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 16 cents per share. At a price of $12 as of 9:32 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.5%. The average volume for Winthrop has been 159,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Winthrop has a market cap of $322.6 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 6.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Operates as a real estate investment trust, headquartered in Boston. As of Dec. Thirty-one, 2005, in addition to cash reserves and government securities, the trust primarily owned an office building, commonly referred to as Circle Tower, located in Indianapolis, IN and 16 triple-net lease properties. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.7, below the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 16.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FUR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV